As you can see below, the gap between this release cycle and the last is closing slowly but steadily.
Pawel Sadkowski published a very nice graph up to and including week 46.
This weekend, there are BSPs in Essen (Germany), Munich, Paris, and Tokyo. They are all hanging out on irc.debian.org (OFTC) in #debian-bugs.
The UDD bugs interface currently knows about the following release critical bugs:
- In Total:
- Affecting wheezy:
366 That's the number we need to get down to zero
before the release. They can be split in two big categories:
- Affecting wheezy and unstable:
221 Those need someone to find a fix, or to finish the
work to upload a fix to unstable:
- 38 bugs are tagged 'patch'. Please help by reviewing the patches, and (if you are a DD) by uploading them.
- 11 bugs are marked as done, but still affect unstable. This can happen due to missing builds on some architectures, for example. Help investigate!
- 175 bugs are neither tagged patch, nor marked done. Help make a first step towards resolution!
- Affecting wheezy only: 145 Those are already fixed in unstable, but the fix still needs to migrate to wheezy. You can help by submitting unblock requests for fixed packages, by investigating why packages do not migrate, or by reviewing submitted unblock requests.
- Affecting wheezy and unstable: 221 Those need someone to find a fix, or to finish the work to upload a fix to unstable:
- Affecting wheezy: 366 That's the number we need to get down to zero before the release. They can be split in two big categories:
How do we compare to the squeeze cycle ?
|43||284 (213+71)||468 (332+136)||+184 (+119/+65)|
|44||261 (201+60)||408 (265+143)||+147 (+64/+83)|
|45||261 (205+56)||425 (291+134)||+164 (+86/+78)|
|46||271 (200+71)||401 (258+143)||+130 (+58/+72)|
|47||283 (209+74)||366 (221+145)||+83 (+12/+71)|